Cuốn sách Chinh phục ngữ pháp và bài tập tiếng anh 7 tập 2 Global success (có đáp án) được biên soạn theo khung chương trình tiếng Anh đang được giảng dạy trong các trường trung học cơ sở và trung học phổ thông trên toàn quốc.
Bộ sách được biên soạn rất công phu, kỹ lưỡng và tâm huyết bởi các giáo viên, giảng viên có nhiều kinh nghiệm giảng dạy ở các trường chuyên Anh.
Top tips for pedestrian safety
- Teach your children to hold hands with an adult whenever they go out.
- Always use a zebra crossing when one is available and teach children that these are the safest places to cross.
- Teach children that it’s still important to stop, look and listen at a zebra crossing.
- Teach children always to stop at the kerb and look and listen for traffic (a third of children injured on roads said that they didn’t stop before stepping off the kerb and many said they didn’t look).
- Never use your mobile phone while crossing roads.
- Children learn to make decisions about crossing the road and parents gradually let them take a lead when you are crossing together.
- As children get older, practice routes with them before they walk alone.
Top tips for cycling
- Always encourage children to wear a cycle helmet when they are on their bikes, and set a good example by wearing one yourself.
- Children need to be able to judge speed and distance accurately before they cycle on public roads. They need to take lessons on cycling in order to travel more widely on their bikes.
- Make sure children wear bright colored clothing and fluorescent items whenever they are cycling on the road. And if they are cycling in the dark, they will need lights on their bikes and reflective items too. And of course, make sure you do this yourself, to set a good example.
1. What should children do when they go out?
2. Where should children cross the street?
3. What should children do to cross the street
4. Where should children stop to look and listen for the traffic?
5. Can they use their mobile phones while crossing roads?
6. What should parents do to help older children before the walk alone?
7. What should children wear when they are on the bikes?
8. What should children do before they cycle on public roads?
9. Which clothes should children wear whenever they are cycling on the road?
10. What should they do when they cycle in the dark?
II. Fill in each blank with a word from the box.
light roads or together green
cross different rend change traffic
Traffic lights, or traffic signals, are lights used to control the movement of (1) ____________. They are placed on (2) ____________at intersections and crossings. The (3) ____________colors of lights tell drivers what to do. Traffic lights change their colors in the same order every time. In most English-speaking countries, traffic lights usually (4) ____________in this order:
- Red light on: this tells drivers to stop.
- Green light on: this means the deliver can start driving (5) ____________ keep driving.
- Yellow light on: this tells drivers to stop when it is safe to, because the light is about to turn (6) ____________.
In some places, the red and yellow lights can be on the same time. In the United Kingdom, this signals that the (7) ____________ is about to turn green. In some parts of the United States, it signals that pedestrians can (8) ____________ the road. In many places, traffic signals do not use the red and yellow lights (9) ____________ and traffic lights go straight from red to (10) ____________.
III. Choose the correct word A, B or C for each garb to complete the following passage.
When you are in Singapore, you can go about (1) ____________ taxi, by bus, or by underground. I myself prefer the underground (2) ____________ it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (3) ____________ buses and taxis in Singapore and one cannot drive along the road (4) ____________ and without many stops, especially on the Monday morning. The underground is therefore usually quicker (5) ____________ taxis or buses. If you do not know Singapore very (6) ____________, it is difficult (7) ____________ the bus you want. You can (8) ____________ a taxi, but it is (9) ____________ expensive than the underground or bus. On the underground, you find good maps that tell you the names of the stations and (10) ____________ you how to get to them, so that it is easy to find your way.
1. A. at B. in C. by
2. A. but B. because C. when
3. A. many B. a lot C. few
4. A. quick B. quickly C. quicker
5. A. so B. like C. than
6. A. well B. good C. fine
7. A. to find B. find C. finding
8. A. go B. take C. get
9. A. less B. more C. most
10. A. give B.talk C. show
Ghi chú: Mật khẩu giải nén nếu có: sachhoc.com